Friday, September 28, 2012

A Detour In Zurich ,But I Am Still On My Way To Zebulon

On my way to Zebulon, I stopped in Atlanta and stayed  at the home of Ms Jane Robbins Kerr. A home built with love for a family, it is as near perfect a house for living as love can create. Ms Kerr is a transplanted Mississippian who has participated in SloweExsposures for a number of years and will be featured in the 10 year retrospective in Zebulon.

Also Stopped into Jackson Fine art to see Matthew Pillsbury and discovered 2 artists whose work I was not familiar with as well as a fun show at Hagadorne Galley which was also showing Martin Parr as I always say Atlanta is not the New York of the South, but it makes an interesting stop on the way to Zebulon.

I like saying the word Zebulon, Zebulon Zebulon Zebulon yes I do.


Hallelujah Lady  Jane Robbins Kerr

Installation  Matthew Pillsbury City Lights Jackson Fine Arts

Installation  Matthew Pillsbury  City Lights Jackson Fine Arts

Jane's Carousel, 2011

Arthur Grace Viewing Room Jackson Fine Art

Car and Ferris Wheel, Raleigh, North Carolina, 2003 

Opening wall for Martin Parr Hagedorn Foundation

Installation John Oetgen  Hagedorn Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment